Friday, August 17, 2007

First post



Wow - first post ever on my nice shiny new blog...

I've been working on a couple of projects over the last week or so - both knitting, one of them from the Noni Pattern:

This is going to be the circular felted bag, and I'm already past halfway up the sides for much less effort than I guessed, and the cables are being somehow relaxing...

The other project is a pattern by a friend of mine, Valerie - and is a sock which is also growing well, the first heel is turned and the pattern seems to be behaving very nicely!

next project - find out how to link blogs... *grin*

3 comments:

karenalienated said...

Is that an Armadillo?
(hi... yes, I'm weird... hope ya don't mind... :)

Valerie Polichar said...

Damn, I missed being your first commenter! But karenalien is a good friend... you will like her :) so it's okay that she beat me to it :)

I like that bag, it's going to be cooool felted!

twistle said...

not an armadillo - sorry! http://nonipatterns.com/images/lattice_cover_sized.jpg