Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What happened when I looked in my stash...

Well - you see - these snuck out to get me - so some of the odessa's are going to be fingerless mitts instead - but I still should have plenty for hats too... and just because
this is what the insidses look like! (yeah - I compulsively weave ends, kinda my own home-brew of two colours, both hands and some swearing, it's been 10 years since I did it last!)

more progress on clapotis

a couple of FO's - then back to the work thing...

Meg Swansen's Mananita Magic from here
from Dryope - actually considerably more orange in person, but I could either show stitches, or good colour *sigh* - need more photo practice...

And..

I still didn't manage to take a picture of the finished felted bag... *sigh* again

2 comments:

Valerie Polichar said...

Wow... check that gorgeous shawl. And the mitts. I need to get brave and tackle colorwork!

Roobeedoo said...

That is a really really lovely shawl - almost makes me want to knit lace! Thanks for your comment on my blog too!